1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 Ness Cross Country $14,250

2011 Ness XC for sale.
19,211 miles
#120 out of 258 that were made in that year.
I am the one and ONLY owner since new
Has had all services performed per schedule

For those not familar, the 2011 Ness bikes were some of the last Ness bikes that actually came with a LOT of chrome Ness parts that have been striped off the newer Victory Ness offerings. This includes Diamond-Cut Cylinder Heads, Ness Billet wheels, Custom Ness Seat (Leather/Suede), Chrome fatty bars, Ness Chrome Retro Cam & Derby Covers, Ness Cut Chrome Forged Crash Bars, Ness Mirrors, Chrome Volume/Cruise housings, Numbered badge & probably a few things I have forgotten.

Here is the matching Kelly Blue Book value showing that the current asking price is $1,300 lower than KBB valuations & KBB projects about 5K more miles as well.
Kelley Blue Book...

The price advertised is for a 100% STOCK Ness Cross Country. None of the options shown in the pictures are included at this price.

Respond here in this thread or via a PM & I will return the request as soon as I can (generally within 2 days)

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Big changes! Are you going to be a 0 motorcycle guy? Are you gonna get a cheaper one? Big changes.... even if I understand the wife thing.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weekend BUMP!:laugh

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
FOR SALE - JTD Lowers, PC AT-300, Victory Billet Floorboards

NOW AVALIABLE

JTD Lowers - $225 (SOLD to Dennis from FB Victory Buy & Sell)

Power Commander AT300 - $225

Victory Black Billet Floorboards - $225 (Pending)

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics of the floorboards

They have been on the bike about a year so normal wear and tear.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You ship to me for $225 and we have a deal. I am in Canada just to be clear.
Travis - I can't do that but I would be willing to do $200 USD & you cover the shipping costs to Canada. These things aren't light weight but I would need to know your postal code to give you the actual cost. I do have a business account with FedEx and can normally ship things via their ground service pretty reasonably. This leaves it to you to deal with any (potenial) customs complications

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
$175 and I pay the shipping... They are $350 USD new and I get 15-20% off at my local dealer...
Sorry but $175 will simply not buy them. You state that you can buy them for $280 USD (that's 20% off the $350 MSRP). You then have to pay taxes so lets say you can get new for $300 or you can pay $200 plus shipping for these... your call

You haven't provided your postal code so no way to really tell what those shipping costs would amout to but there is a $100 savings prior to the shipping cost.

PS - I have someone on FB who says that they will do the $225 for the floorboards but they have not yet sent the paypal so I have now listed these as "pending".

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Go with the FB guy... I texted my dealer... I can get new for $370 CAD. Thanks for your time.
$370 CAD is $288 USD so it looks like I was pretty close. You will like them as they are a really nice set for the price and probably worth the extra $100 CAD to pick them up new.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
You where almost spot on!!! I have the matching passenger pegs already. I had the floorboards in my hands last year when I bought the pegs. I noticed the package had been tampered with, so we opened it. It turns out someone stole some hardware out of the package. Anyways thanks for your time but I am going to get the new ones.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Weird... What happened to the post saying the FB guy backed out? Am I hallucinating again? My wife said those where just regular old mushrooms.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Weird... What happened to the post saying the FB guy backed out? Am I hallucinating again? My wife said those where just regular old mushrooms.
The FB guy did back out. He had a Vision and the specs on the Victory site showed that these boards only work for the XC. I deleted the post in this thread as I figured others reading these posts didn't need all the details. I replied via PM with details on shipping so let me know what you want to do

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Price dropped to lowest

Price has been dropped to $1,300 under KBB retail values. Not going any lower so make a move now or loose the opportunity.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mods - Please delete this thread as bike is no longer available

Mods - Please delete this thread as the bike is no longer available

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Mods - Please delete this thread as the bike is no longer available
We don't delete threads, but I'll be happy to close this for you. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.