Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go! It time to get ready for the 2011 Southeast Victory Rally!!! As always, this event is scheduled for the first weekend in June in Helen, GA.

Come on out and meet and ride with hundreds of other Victory riders in a three-day event that is packed full with recommended rides, dinners, parties, raffles, bike show, bike games, a poker run and more!

Once again, we are running the Southeast Victory Rally in conjunction with the US Rider News Reunion Run, so there will be plenty to see and do!

Head on over to http://www.victoryrally.com for all the details or visit our Facebook page for up-to-the-minute updates!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
WOW! 10 months without a single reply in this thread? For those who don't know it, this event is the bash of the year. The most incredible roads in the gorgeous Blueridge Mountains, and the parking lot parties nightly, well, those you'll just have to experience to find out!
Great vendor displays specific to our beloved Victorys and I'm prould to be one of the sponsors for the last several years.
It's only less than 4 months away! cheers

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have it on the calendar but will have to wait to see how my wife is doing then.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I just found out that the "Trail of Tears" remembrance ride will have a tent set up. Now the chances of being there has increased.
My wife and I ride to OK. every year with them. If you have never done it, might want to consider it. Starts in Chattanooga ends in OK., depending on what tribe they will be visiting.
Looking forward to meeting some of you guys/gals

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm gonna be there. Never been to one of these events so I really don't know what to expect, but I'm looking forward to it. Rode up to Helen last weekend and bikes were everywhere.
As we were riding up there I noticed a group of bikes behind me. Going thru Cleveland we nade a stop and then ended up behind the same group. Turns out it was a group of Vics. Met up with them in Helen and found out they were from the Southern Comfort Vistory Riders. Good bunch of folks. Looking forward to meeting up with them again.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The wife and I are in!! Made reservations last year while we were there!!! thumb up thumb up

·
Registered
528 Posts
If you are planning on being at the rally you need to consider making reservations. The guest hotel is already full. I did find 1 today though.
see ya there

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lodging?

Been registered for a while. Made lodging arrangements at Loreley Resory (http://www.loreleyresort.com/) in Helen. I have a two bedroom two bath unit from 03-10 June. There is a pull out couch in addidtion to the two bedrooms so there is room for a few that are looking to share the cost.

PM me if you are looking for a place to stay.

Is it June yet?

·
Registered
301 Posts
going to try & make this years rally, if back from out west run!cheers

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just about one month before we officially kick things off. This event is going to be our best yet! We've made a few changes to the schedule and have improved several components. Check out the details at http://www.victoryrally.com or on our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/southeastvictoryrally#!/pages/Southeast-Victory-Rally/), then join us for one of the biggest Victory-specific events in the country!!

As a reminder, preregistration ends May 15. Although we try, we cannot guarantee we will have your shirt sizes available if you are not preregistered.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ladies and Gentlemen. Boys and Girls. Prepare to be amazed by the greatest spectacle on earth!!!

Not really, but join us the Southeast Victory Rally and you will have a damned good time! We've already surpassed last year's registration totals and we still have 6 more days before preregistration closes! If you haven't already registered, and you plan on attending, please get your reistration in. This helps us get things planned out and makes sure we have enough of everything to go around. Be it shirts, pins, raffle items, giveaways, handouts, food, etc...

Looking forward to see you all in the mountains!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Helen Lodging Available

I have rented a two bedroom condo stumbling distance from the venue. It has a full kitchen and laundry facilities (I think).

$50 per person per night Fri-Sat-Sun (June 3-5)
$35 per person per night Monday-Thursday (June 6-10)

Let me know if you are in need of lodging.

Is it June yet?

Robert

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, that's it. Pre-registration is closed and we've already surpassed last year's total attendance. It's going to be a big year! If you didn't get a chance to pre-register, but would still like to attend, don't worry. You can register on-site. The registration desk will be open at various times each day, throughout the weekend. We look forward to seeing everyone there!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Being a Georgia boy, I must say for those of you who have never been to Helen, you don't know what you're missing. Beautiful country! Not unlike a small village in Germany. You won't be disappointed.cheers

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll be hit and miss on the boards between now and after the rally. I've got to deliver the children to their mom on Wednesday. Then Thursday/Friday, I'm travelling to PA. Saturday-Tuesday, I'll be on the BRP.

If you have questions/comments/concerns, feel free to give me shoot a text or give me a call on my cell... 229-5O6-O641.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week!!! Ride safe!

·
Registered
528 Posts
I had to cancel our reservations because of my wife's health.
She comes first.
Maybe things will work out next year.
Then there is The "Trail of Tears" in September, maybe she will be good for that. If not there's next year

·
Registered
154 Posts
We'll be thinkin' 'bout y'all Dobber. Give the missus our best.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just about one month before we officially kick things off. This event is going to be our best yet! We've made a few changes to the schedule and have improved several components. Check out the details at http://www.victoryrally.com or on our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/southeastvictoryrally#!/pages/Southeast-Victory-Rally/), then join us for one of the biggest Victory-specific events in the country!!

As a reminder, preregistration ends May 15. Although we try, we cannot guarantee we will have your shirt sizes available if you are not preregistered.
Link to Facebook page comes up not found.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts