Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My "bucket list" trike being built now-many years ago had a Triumph, was a passenger during my youth and past life. Looking forward to driving through Texas, Arkansas twisties, etc. Tried to go Harley but was not comfortable, tried to go Honda GL but was not comfortable, walked into Victory and my heart said yes!

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Can't wait to see pictures. Welcome from CT!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Motor Trike builds a good looking kit. What color will it be? Raking the forks? Interested in how you like the ride. Ride safe.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
My "bucket list" trike being built now-many years ago had a Triumph, was a passenger during my youth and past life. Looking forward to driving through Texas, Arkansas twisties, etc. Tried to go Harley but was not comfortable, tried to go Honda GL but was not comfortable, walked into Victory and my heart said yes!
Awesome! Congrats on your XC, and welcome to the forum. Show us pics once it's completed! cheers

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
yeah, more info and pics, please

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a 2013 CCT with a Motortrike Vortex kit in April. It is fantastic..I did the Goldwing trike for about 5 years and it was never comfortable for the driver.I then tried the Kawasaki Voyager for a while..When I saw this Victory My eyes lit up..I'm not gonna bash the Harley,but the Victory is much more powerful and the Motor trike kit in my opinion is a little above the rest...

·
Registered
634 Posts
Mic...just curious, did you look at other kits before you chose MotorTrike? Like Roadsmith, California Side car?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey, a bit delayed in replies on here- no, just went with the Motor Trike kit.

no capacity to put up photos yet. if you google victory vortex the pictures are basically it- i had not ridden in decades-decades! Now relearning on this beauty. Have not been on the highway much-I consider myself a complete newbie-want to get some sure safe habits so everyone on the road with me can be safe-

i love it! noticed the trunk got mud inside it after i rode through a few caliche and water puddles-thinking mud flaps but not sure how to install them-

also trying to figure out how to get my caravan, storage stuff, bike parts and trike from the gulf Coast of Texas to North central Ar-

also want to avoid ice roads-anxious to try some twisties like arkansas scenic byway 7-on my way South a deer put my caravan out of commision-glad not on my trike!!!

i do not yet know many riders, but the trike gets lots of attention so far so should be meeting riders soon? I have a lot to learn.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just googled it, great looking trike! Welcome back to the motorcycle world.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Just saw one of these in person the other day. A guy I bought something from had tricked his 2012 XC with Motor Trike. It looked great!! How fun, take care and please post pics once you get it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts