Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2011 Victory Cross Country, its the special two-tone color scheme, and its a real head turner wherever it goes. I just dont ride enough anymore, my riding buddies moved away and I just dont have time for it anymore. I bought it new at the end of the 2010 season, it has 11000 miles on it. I've always changed oil per the service schedule with victory oil. Several accessories are added: victory heated grips, victory adjustable passenger floorboards, stage 1 exhaust kit, witch doctor exhaust tips, ram ball mounts on the left and right controls for your GPS or phone, ultimate seat, ultimate rider and passenger backrest, madstad adjustable windscreen, 2" pullback bars, hard crash bar close-outs, victory chrome crash bars, and victory chrome sissybar. It's probably due for a tire, belt, and brake pads. txt or email preferred: [email protected] 248 seven three two 9121, located near Flint MI

https://flint.craigslist.org/mcy/6030916847.html

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
$$$$$

How much. They are selling new at dealer with discounts. Even with low miles the value has dropped. You can thank Polaris for that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts