Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 2011 Victory Kingpin.The bike was purchased as a new left over 2 years ago from my local Victory dealer. I am the original owner. There is nothing wrong with the bike. The bike has always been garage kept. Never left outside Bike has Victory stage one kit with swept exhaust. Has the unlocked odometer and it has removable leather bags that lock to bike. Bike has HID headlights high and low beam. The license plate bracket has been upgraded to the Arlen Ness lay down frame. Currently the bike has around 4600 miles. The bike has never been dropped of wrecked. It has the 106 cubic inch motor (1731 cc) and 6 speed transmission. Bike just had brand new Bridgestone tires front and rear installed. This will change as i am still riding it. Still under warranty from victory. I have all paperwork associated with this bike. Asking $8500 best offer email me at [email protected] for more details. Only selling because i have decided to get a different toy buying a fun car at this time.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump for a Wednesday! Lets get this sold! Someone out there should be enjoying this bike. If shipping is an issue lets talk about it. I have gotten price quotes between 430-900 with the median being around 600 or so! Lets work a deal you will NOT be disappointed in this bike!

·
Registered
586 Posts
When I was selling my Kingpin, I didn't have much success in the over $8000 pricing. Sold it for $7950 and held firm to my price. I had the Kingpin Tour model with many accessories.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Price drop again!

Bike needs to go. Taking offers Price down to $7900 Great bike at a great price!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I bid on that one on ebay! Sorry I couldn't offer what you're asking though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts