Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Victory Kingpin. 24000 miles. Bike has: New front and rear tires (matching Pirelli Night Dragons); New drive belt; New Barnette clutch cable; New Arlen Ness (new style) Air box; Old style (large inside diameter) Victory High Performance slip-ons; Cat-cans removed and Thunder Monster Baffles in head pipes; Quick release Victory sport Windshield; Custom Ness clutch and timing covers; Lloyds Timing Wheel; Power Commander V; Custom "cheese wedges"; New High Capacity Battery; Battery Tender; Custom floor boards; Custom Victory dipstick; Solo chrome luggage rack; Ness license plate mount and Custom Dynamics LED tag light (made into tag frame); Matching Victory (Hardstreet) hard saddlebags and Pengal magnetic oil drain plug. Due for Oil/filter change - Have kit to go with bike. Will change prior to sale, if needed. Have several goodies and extras to go with bike. Just dyno tuned by Nick Caitlin @ 804 Motorsports Dyno can be tweeked some more - 100%+ humidity the entire week he had bike for tuning took edge off of tune). Bike is flawless and ready to go anywhere. Runs strong and perfect. Sounds great! The only thing it needs is riding time, which I cannot give. $7000 Negotiable...

Attachments

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a lot of bike for $7k. Should sell quick with all the time left in the riding season.
I hate to do it, but with 1 knee basically rebuilt; another looking like it's gonna need it; a herniated disc in my neck and a slipped disc in my lower back (along with age and weight), I'm having to face the reality that its getting time to buy a pick-up and start fixing it up.... LOL!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Washed it and shine d up this weekend. And, I forgot... New brake pads on it also....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts