Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in August I purchased a left over 2011 Victory Vegas with 200ish miles on it. It's just about to hit 5000 miles now, so I've been riding it a fair bit since getting it. I've made a number of changes, which I'll go into in more depth in later posts.

·
Administrator
5,977 Posts
Back in August I purchased a left over 2011 Victory Vegas with 200ish miles on it. It's just about to hit 5000 miles now, so I've been riding it a fair bit since getting it. I've made a number of changes, which I'll go into in more depth in later posts.
Sweet. Congrats on your Vegas. Sounds like you're ready for an oil change.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Currently installed:

• Victory quick detach mid windshield.
  • Mustang touring passenger and driver seat. This was probably the single best thing I've done to the bike. Long rides are a sure joy for both me and passenger. The stock passenger seat is not viable for any ride over 30 minutes on smooth roads.
  • Sissy bar with luggage rack. I forget which one, but it needed modifications (aka, some grinding) to be compatible with the Mustang Seat.
  • Leather Pros Trunk. TB3900 plain is what I chose.
  • Leather Works Saddle Bags on Easy Brackets. 110X is the bag model.
  • Kuryakyn chrome ISO Handlebar Grips.
  • PowerCommander 5. Installed and working fine with stock settings.
  • Victory Passenger floor boards.
  • Victory "high flow" chrome intake.
Partially installed, or waiting to be installed (all ordered last week):

• Victory Driver's floor boards. The extended brake lines take some work to install, so that's the job at hand at the moment.
  • Victory X-Bow exhaust. Just arrived last night. Can't wait to bolt them on.
  • Second oil change. Have oil and filter. Will do after the exhaust is on.
Under consideration:

• Lloyd's air intake change. After pulling the tank and closely looking at the stock air box setup, the Lloyd's simply looks beautiful.
  • AutoTune for the PowerCommander. Will definitely get this if I pull the trigger on the Lloyd's.
So far, I've personally successfully installed everything. Hit me up, if you have any install questions I may be able to help with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts