Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Just bought a 2011 XC here in Oklahoma, and finally have a Motorcycle that is a winner. Sold my 2008 BMW R1200RT because it was an uncomfortable bike, and not what I expected both at Dealer and National level was subpar. The XC rides like a cloud. All the features are great. I am putting on a Witch Doctor centerstand this week. thumb up

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your new ride, you will love the bike and the great information on this forum! cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me too

Just traded in my 2000 V92c for a 2011 XC at Maxey's Honda / Polaris Saturday. Also from oklahoma so hope to see you on the road.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats on the new XC. I just went to check out Victory's new website and they have the 2011's out there with colors. Hopefully there will be a Solid Imperial Blue Metallic XC in my future! Gotta sell the VTX first. Looks like the prices stayed the same and there is a Ness version.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats on the new XC i got mine in March had to go to Tulsa to get it, Maxey's was not sure when they would get anymore in. I think it is the best bike on the market, Very comfortable. My wife realy likes it, I had a kingpin befor my XC and i loved it, And probably would have keept it for a long time if Victory would not have come out with the XC. I live out in the Harrah area and maybe i will see ya'll on the road some time.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
2011 Cross Country

I was going to Texas to buy a 2010 white Vision, but the Tulsa Dealer, Roadhouse Victory, has in the crate a 2011, so I just could not pass it up, and I stayed local as well. I am going to have it painted in a short while to Willow Green and Ivory Cream; I saw this scheme on the Indian Motorcycle and it is stunning. I just put on the Witchdoctor Centerstand and it was a challenge, but it works fine and it will help with maintenance and cleaning. Also, I put on the Cee Bailey 19" shield and lower wind deflectors. I will post pictures of my Cross Country as soon as I learn how to do this task. I Live here in Okmulgee, so I will see you on the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts