Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my surprise my wife prefers riding on the back of my 2000 Fatboy over my Crossroads. I guess her explanation makes, sense, she says that the foot pegs on the Fatboy are a little higher and forward of the XR.

I'd like to make the XR as comfortable as possible, is there some kind of relocation bracket available?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I bit the bullet and got the CC Tour passenger floor boards.

A little pricey, and the right side is a little difficult too install but the girl friend loves them and she can ride longer without getting uncomfortable.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Kury adapters, adjustable offsets, and pegs of your choice will do it. Offsets come in different lengths so getting adjustable ones helps take the guess work out.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bit the bullet and got the CC Tour passenger floor boards.

A little pricey, and the right side is a little difficult too install but the girl friend loves them and she can ride longer without getting uncomfortable.

Good luck!
I'll check those out. I heard the install on the right side is a pian.

Kury adapters, adjustable offsets, and pegs of your choice will do it. Offsets come in different lengths so getting adjustable ones helps take the guess work out.
I'm looking... the options don't seem clear. Do you have a link to what I'd use? thanks...

·
Registered
12,201 Posts
Here's the Kuryakyn arrangement on my XR. Nice thing is it folds up and out of the way when not needed and they are infinitely adjustable for peg location.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,201 Posts
That's an entirely different product in that photo Special.

·
Registered
12,201 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
12,201 Posts
Thanks, It is very helpful to get a direct link. the listing states "Finish off with any Küryakyn Male Mount Pegs", which mounts did you use?
I will furnish you with all the part numbers as it can get confusing, but you'll have to wait, gotta go out of town for the day and will be back tonight.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will furnish you with all the part numbers as it can get confusing, but you'll have to wait, gotta go out of town for the day and will be back tonight.
Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm not in a rush as the bike will go in storage in another few weeks. And I may go to a Cross Country in the spring. :smile

·
Registered
12,201 Posts
Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm not in a rush as the bike will go in storage in another few weeks. And I may go to a Cross Country in the spring. :smile
I bought the pieces from J&P Cycles and here are links to them...
This is the adapter that fits into the peg support...
Motorcycle Parts & Accessories | J&P Cycles
This is the 4" offset arm assembly...
4? Adjustable Lockable Offsets | 550-121 | J&P Cycles
These are the pegs I chose, they match the accessory shift and foot brake pegs...
Kuryakyn Small ISO-Pegs | 530-360 | J&P Cycles
I hope this helps.
Ric

1 - 16 of 16 Posts