Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought 3-31-2012 saturday, took to barn and went to sleep after pulling 3 shifts in a row. got up sunday, wife and daughter had already cleaned and waxed, gotta love that! took off with a group, harleys, suzukis, yamaha and a honda. headed to the hills, this mill is smooth and quiet. carves awesome with 2 up riding. seats are good, suspension was good and predictable, upgraded to next taller flip windshield from dealer and too tall for me, my bad, turbulance issue is there but will work on it. me and the wife have run a 04 rs warrior all this time and loved that bike. we decided at over 50 we need something more suited to comfort and i think this cc is a hit. loved the stereo. left side cover came off and wedged between the pipe and frame while under way, ruined paint but took back to dealer today and he was ordering another one before i could finish my story. very good customer service. as with any bike ill need to work some mojo to make it mine. Ill give cc five stars

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Welcome from Northern Utah....did you get the oil changed while you were at the dealer...??? love those 400 mile days.....I can't wait till the weather warms up just a bit more!

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
bought 3-31-2012 saturday, took to barn and went to sleep after pulling 3 shifts in a row. got up sunday, wife and daughter had already cleaned and waxed, gotta love that! took off with a group, harleys, suzukis, yamaha and a honda. headed to the hills, this mill is smooth and quiet. carves awesome with 2 up riding. seats are good, suspension was good and predictable, upgraded to next taller flip windshield from dealer and too tall for me, my bad, turbulance issue is there but will work on it. me and the wife have run a 04 rs warrior all this time and loved that bike. we decided at over 50 we need something more suited to comfort and i think this cc is a hit. loved the stereo. left side cover came off and wedged between the pipe and frame while under way, ruined paint but took back to dealer today and he was ordering another one before i could finish my story. very good customer service. as with any bike ill need to work some mojo to make it mine. Ill give cc five stars
The Talimena Scenic Byway is one of my all time favorite rides....Start on the Oklahoma side and ride the trail....on to Mena and stop at George Rheeb's esso station/museum then on to Magazine Mountain......What a great ride.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we ride with some friends out of ok city, do the mena thing every time we get the chance. like hwy 7 and all the other curving roads in ar

1 - 4 of 4 Posts