Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

Cross Country with Champion Trike conversion. 14500 miles on bike. Virtually 0 miles on trike. Upgraded to the max. Victory reverse, cams, timing wheel and PCV. MSD Coil kit. Double din Pioneer NEX head unit with JL Audio 400/4 V2 amp. DS speakers in fairing and pioneer upgrades in trunk. Dakota Digital speedo. HMD extended fairing with EvilEyz headlight bezel. Halogen headlight kit. Billet floorboards with matching passenger boards (not shown but they are recent installs). LED driving lights By DK Products. Rear view camera separately switched. You can turn camera on while riding. 23” Ness G3 front wheel with complete VicBaggers rake kit, upper frame and trees. Custom cut Kiru front fender. Rusty Jones chin fairing. Victory fairing lowers. Kuryakyn fork Black out kit as well and most of bike is blacked out, powder and ceramic coat. Rivco passenger armrests. Witchdoctors bars with chrome grips. Hydraulic clutch. Heated seat lowered one inch. Digital Guard Dawg. Painted Lexus red, I have touch up just in case. I’m sure I’m missing something so please ask any questions. Not a "perfect" show winner but damn close. Wife no long can ride is the reason for sale. Donor bike was a salvage. Trike has had a full inspection. Rebuilt clear Arizona title in hand.

To be clear there should be no issues insuring this trike as everything is an accessory. Even the trike kit.

Motivated seller but not giving away either

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Trike has been Sold!

·
12,984 Posts
Good for you Dan. Hope your wife buys you something nice from selling her trike

·
Premium Member
778 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
I’m still kicking myself for hesitating. I’m across the valley from you, Dan.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
778 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would really like it to be a Vic but i just can't do it this time. Indians are was too expensive and I can buy a used HD pretty cheap. Custom parts are cheap too so......

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
I would really like it to be a Vic but i just can't do it this time. Indians are was too expensive and I can buy a used HD pretty cheap. Custom parts are cheap too so......
Hopefully you stick around whatever you get.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Every time the slightest thing goes wrong with my Vic I realize the unspoken benefit of Harley being so prolific....there's parts everywhere.
Happy trails Dan, and like Vindex said, don't be a stranger, we still want to see what you're working on. Also stay on VicWrapz's email list because Harley really will be added to my lineup eventually and I plan on doing more business with you in the future :) RIDE ON!!

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wont go anywhere unless they boot me, haha

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Every time the slightest thing goes wrong with my Vic I realize the unspoken benefit of Harley being so prolific....there's parts everywhere.
How often does something go wrong with your Vic? The last thing that went wrong on mine was over three years and 21,000 miles ago.

·
Registered
742 Posts
How often does something go wrong with your Vic? The last thing that went wrong on mine was over three years and 21,000 miles ago.
Well let's see, last year I was down quite a while with shifter problems and learned way more about what's under the primary cover than I wanted to know, and right now I'm dead in the driveway with a fuel pump that won't initialize when I hit the ignition. But you're right essentially, the bike runs fabulous when it decides to and my troubles have been caused by relatively minor connected bits, nothing major.

·
12,984 Posts
id-man

I saw on FB last night that Rylan is on vacation so if you didn't hear from him try Kevinx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts