Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very nice 2012 with lots of installed customizations including custom pin stripping. It's rather high mileage but I've taken real good care of it. Regular oil and filter changes and garaged and covered during the winter. Asking $11,000 but will consider all offers.

END OF SUMMER SALE. GET IT NOW WHILE THERE IS STILL RIDING WEATHER THIS YEAR.

PRICE REDUCED TO $9500
OR MAKE AN OFFER. I'll consider all offers.

IT'S SOLD.:smile

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
That's a fine looking CC DwayneS
How high is high mileage? These things go forever when well treated as yours clearly has been loved

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty well broke in

That's a fine looking CC DwayneS
How high is high mileage? These things go forever when we'll treated as yours clearly has been loved
She has 43,000 and I'm looking forward to getting that and more on my new 2016 CCT. Just got her this year and am already up to 3400.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice 2012 with lots of installed customizations including custom pin stripping. It's rather high mileage but I've taken real good care of it. Regular oil and filter changes and garaged and covered during the winter. Asking $11,000 but will consider all offers.
Price reduced to $9995!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Don't mean to break your heart, but I was in my local dealership today. There was a bike like this, different paint, same year.
$7995.

·
Premium Member
13,057 Posts
Don't mean to break your heart, but I was in my local dealership today. There was a bike like this, different paint, same year.
$7995.
Different regions always have different prices. He has his bike priced right for the region he's in.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Different regions always have different prices. He has his bike priced right for the region he's in.
I suppose, huh?
I just couldn't believe the prices in town. They were so low.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's "sold"

I suppose, huh?
The bike is actually sold for $10,000 on consignment by my local dealer but the buyer is slow in coming up with all of the money. If someone wants it for my asking price I can pull it and sell it directly.

·
Premium Member
13,057 Posts
I suppose, huh?
Someone posted an article about how polaris is treating the dealers.

Not very good and it varies from dealer to dealer. They aren't all being treated the same. They say it varies due to how well the dealer did.

Some dealers just want to dump their inventory and break even or even take a loss just to get out from under it and move on.

All in all it's pretty shitty what polaris is doing/did. Shutting Victory down was a punk move.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really gone this time

The bike is actually sold for $10,000 on consignment by my local dealer but the buyer is slow in coming up with all of the money. If someone wants it for my asking price I can pull it and sell it directly.
The buyer finally got the money and the bike is really gone now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts