Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD 2012 Cross Country Tour

Selling my XCT. Ness G3 26" front wheel. Only one ever made. HMD Game changer rake kit. Kiru front fender, Cut by Randy at B Cool Products for Kewl Metal, Ness modular apes. Kewl Metal guage bezels, Ness chrome gas cap. Witchdoctor's shift & Brake pegs. Rick Fairless board front and rear. Touring cams, timing wheel, PCV, ATOM BOMBS. Kewl Metal chrome heel shifter, Platinum air rear blead feed air shoch. 2" shortened kickstand, Original plate cover and Vig Baggers 2 piece bag fillers with Yaffe signals in the lowers. Shaved fairing and 5mm signals in upper portion of fairing that Blink sequential. Rusty Jones Speaker lids and bag extensions. Sound system upgrade with JL Audio 400/4 V2 amp pushing four Hertz HCX 165's. < 5k on the clock. 18500 OBO

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well i guess you all have to either rotate your monitors or your phone. Stupid Apple!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Hey Dan, What's the reason for the sale? You buyin another bike?

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep and 3 is too many right now.

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nah it's frickin Apple. iPhone pics always seems to show upside down.

·
Registered
80 Posts
You have no idea how bad I want this!!!!!

I wonder if it is in the budget.....??? Let me run some numbers and I might be hitting you up.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DD sent you a PM... Might have a guy interested in your XC.
Thanks, I sent you the CL listing of it. Any questions regarding please let me know.
Thanks
Dan

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bumping this up with a serious price drop. Will assist with shipping. Haul bikes has a $450 anywhere in the US special right now.
Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Nice bike. I own three 2012 XCT bikes now and am in the market for a fourth but the asking price is too much $$$. If it doesn't sell, drop me a PM after 3-4 more significant price drops :)

G'day,

Vinish

1 - 13 of 13 Posts