Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling the ECU / CDI from my 2012 victory cross country tour. It had been Refreshed by LLOYDZ to allow higher rpm to optimize the cams that were installed on my bike. The bike is no more so this is for sale.

Asking $80.00 including shipping (lower 48).

If your interested please Email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,839 Posts
Selling the ECU / CDI from my 2012 victory cross country tour. It had been Refreshed by LLOYDZ to allow higher rpm to optimize the cams that were installed on my bike. The bike is no more so this is for sale

Asking $80.00 including shipping.

If your interested please Email me at [email protected]
Are ECU units interchangable?
I was under the impression they are set to the bike somehow ??
and thats why Lloydz dont do exchange units?

If they are interchangable and this will work in my 2010 Vegas 100/6 then Ill take it.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Are ECU units interchangable?
I was under the impression they are set to the bike somehow ??
and thats why Lloydz dont do exchange units?

If they are interchangable and this will work in my 2010 Vegas 100/6 then Ill take it.
They are are by part number only not by individual bike. I would guess your 2010 does not have the same part number. That you will need to check. The part number is in the picture, 4013317

·
Premium Member
8,839 Posts
They are are by part number only not by individual bike. I would guess your 2010 does not have the same part number. That you will need to check. The part number is in the picture, 4013317
Yeah you're correct unfortunately, this will not work correctly on my 2010 Vegas 100/6
Thanks anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts