Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok long story short. I removed the Victory Stage 1 map,
the Swept Exhaust, unplugged the O2 sensors and replaced them with the Hacker Rippers with their AMS Fuel Management System. Initially, the setup seemed to work but soon afterwards, the decel popping and upshifting popping in 1st and 2nd gear started again. I removed the AMS and installed the PCV with a base map from Fuel Moto. The popping went away and everything felt fine again. However, the plugs were still white which means lean. Took the bike to phantom riders choppers to have it dynoed. The bike was running lean in the lower rpms and rich in the higher and cruising range. Made the adjustment and it seemed to run a little smoother and doesn't feel as hot while riding at slower speeds. I have attached the before (DYNO0001- 81.84 Max Power 104.00 Max Torque) and after (DYNO0002- 86.07 Max Power 106.67 Max Torque) dyno sheets. Let me know what you think. I love the way the bike feels at this point. Now its time to get to cruising.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Big Al, if you like the results, go out and enjoy them. Numbers on a page will never mean as much as the feel you get on the road with a new tune.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Big Al, if you like the results, go out and enjoy them. Numbers on a page will never mean as much as the feel you get on the road with a new tune.
Oldman47, I agree with you. I'm not chasing numbers just wanted to ensure the bike was tuned. It didn't feel right after the exhaust exchange and I wanted that feel back. The ride works for me I just wanted to share the dyno.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts