Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Which Sturgis T-Shirt Design is your favorite?

• Design 1

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Design 2

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Design 3

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All:

We just rolled out a poll on Facebook around the design of our 2012 Sturgis t-shirt, and we wanted to make sure to give you guys who may not be on Facebook a chance to have your voice heard.

Take a look at the designs, and vote if you like. We will include all of your votes in our final tally.

See you at Sturgis!

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not to thread jack

Not to thread jack...

dshelleny, could you tell me where my bike is on its way from the factory?

It's been 6 1/2 weeks now that I've been waiting. The dealer got the VIN, but 3 weeks ago said it was on the truck.

I am starting to lose faith that I will ever get to ride my Victory, sigh.

Even if the truck dropped bikes off at the 4 corners of the country, it would have to be here by now... :(

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bryk:

Shoot me your contact information and VIN to [email protected], and I'll see if I can get some information on your bike.

Dave

·
Registered
130 Posts
...something missing...

Honestly, maybe it's just because it's Friday and I'm in the office, but these designs are brutal. They certainly will not stand out in Sturgis, not to me anyhow.

They're missing the skulls, flames, hills, actual nice bikes (and we have a lot of them), wings, color, v-twins, pistons, women, and all the other wild $hit you see there.

These look like they were pulled off the rack in Wal-Mart. Next year boys.

Disclaimer: This is just the personal opinion of someone who has been there.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
No, you're not the only one. I looked at all three earlier and I don't like any of the designs. I've never been to Sturgis, SD.

·
13,262 Posts
If you go to Sturgis you'll go again. People are great plenty of food and drink.
The country side will take your breath away and give you hundreds of pleasant dreams.
Been all over and can't say enough about the Black Hills worth the ride getting there. Heck just in the Sturgis we put on over a thousand miles. Warm to hot days and jackets a must for 5 o-clock on.

T shirts :soapbox: some want doesn't have a clue

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
I won't cast a vote. None are worth a vote. Who ever designed those shirts, struck out

·
Registered
97 Posts
Honestly, maybe it's just because it's Friday and I'm in the office, but these designs are brutal. They certainly will not stand out in Sturgis, not to me anyhow.

They're missing the skulls, flames, hills, actual nice bikes (and we have a lot of them), wings, color, v-twins, pistons, women, and all the other wild $hit you see there.

These look like they were pulled off the rack in Wal-Mart. Next year boys.

Disclaimer: This is just the personal opinion of someone who has been there.

I agree get a new designer :crzy:

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Looks like trying to go the clean cut route. They need to be wild and fun. Their regular tees are pretty boring as well

·
Registered
121 Posts
Agree

I agree with All above THEY ALL SUCK. We finally get a tee shirt to show off Victory and Sturgis and nobody would be caught dead in it. Come on guys this is the best you can do? Does your design guy work for Harley?

·
Registered
96 Posts
If I had to pick I would go with number 3

·
Registered
88 Posts
I voted for #2 but I agree, I did not really like any of them. I think the perfect T-shirt would have an easily recognizable Victory Logo on the front and something on the back with Sturgis 2012 and maybe a picture of either a VV (my ride) or a XC.

Bill

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Tee shirts are free money to the dealers. You think they would demand a line of cool shirts. Harley makes a fortune off their tee shirts.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I hope the three designs for the t-shirts were done by an intern who works for Victory during their high school summer vacation. The new logo's not even part of the design?

Here's what I would've tossed together (in 10 minutes). :cool:

cr-sturgis-tshirt.jpg cr-sturgis-tshirt2.jpg cr-sturgis-tshirt3.jpg cr-sturgis-tshirt4.jpg

·
Registered
755 Posts
Crossroads I like your designs. I'd do the tshirt number four, put the American flag and the new victory logo on the front and put the sturgis across the upper back with 2012 underneath. :D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts