Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a drivers backrest that will fit my 2012 8 Ball what do you guys recommend? also is there a quick detach backrest? I have the factory front seat only but I do have a rear factory seat on order from a guy on this forum. I would also like to know if the drivers backrest would fit with and without the rear seat?

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you are using the stock drivers seat, I think you are stuck with using the passenger seat as a mounting point for the backrest that comes up between the driver & passenger seat. You can purchase a solo drivers seat that has a quick attach backrest as another option. Let us know what you end up doing and how you like it, I have been thinking of the same thing. cheers

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have that one and I use it every day, it pushes me about two inches further forward on the seat, which makes my butt contact it differently, in a bad way. I get sore now fast, but I like the rest so much now I hate having it off.

Fwiw

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm 6.1 I don't think that would be comfortable being further forward but for the price its almost worth buying to try.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts