Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my Vic only 2 weeks, and I thought Harley parts were expensive! I am looking for the following parts for my '12 Vegas 8 Ball.
1. Saddle Bags- anyone got a used set of hard bags they would like to sell?
2. Foot Boards-Anyone with a Vegas or Kingpin that has moved up to custom boards want to sell their stock boards?
3. Exhaust- Black drag pipes or shotgun?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

kingpin1951 Stock 2012 Vegas 8 Ball ( so far )

·
Registered
442 Posts
have you tried looking on fleabay too? lots of parts there, and you aren't really looking for anything exotic, so you shouldnt have a hard time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
2012 vegas eight ball parts

For genuine parts and accessories Honda East Coast Toledo have great service and prices lots of parts and accessories 20 to 40 percent off normal genuine prices. I live in Australia and have had good sevice and price.........Cheers.............

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I have very successfully used "fleabay" to get parts. I got a set of shot gun pipes for $289.00! In fact, to this date, I have gotten every single part I was looking for with one exception. Still need the floorboards. Its not that they are not available. I just don't think that $600.00 is a realistic price. But! You do what you have to. Thanks for the reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts