Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked it up Friday to bad its 105 in St. Louis. I plan on lowering right away. I figure this forum should be plenty of help. I just had a bittersweet trade in of my 06' Yamaha V-star 1100 heavily modified. This should be a lot of fun.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome! I just got mine friday. I already drilled out the stock pipes and put a bunch more vent holes in the air box covers..... Its gonna be a fun bike!

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree its pretty fun stock. First thing will be to lower the rear so it looks less like a dirt bike. Just trying to find the max lowering amount. The most I have found 1.5". Also not sure when you can post a thread on this forum to ask people.

·
12,970 Posts
Do a search here and you will find out about lowering and how to move your wires so you don't tear them up if you bottom out.
Click on forum and scroll down to your section and see what you can find.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good to hear there is more Victorys in Saint Louis. What part of Saint Louis you from?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live up in Florissant. How bout yourself?. I have done the search and doesnt seem like a big deal to do I was just wondering if anyone has done anything lower than 1 1/2 inches.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts