Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful bike. Like new condition. Only 2190 miles! 106 cubic inch/1731 cc. 6 V-Twin, 6 speed constant mesh with true overdrive, carbon fiber belt drive, great audio system, and cruise control. No known paint defects or scratches. No dents and has never been dropped. This bike has heated seats, heated grips. Extended warranty, transferrable, expires 4/27/2018

$12,400. We are at our rock bottom price. Great deal on a like new bike
Mount Gilead, Ohio
419 947 9936

Attachments

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
Inquiring minds want to know....Why so few miles? Someone didn't have any fun with that Vision.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
i might be going to a vision, but not till spring! damnit!

·
Super Moderator
4,950 Posts
Inquiring minds want to know....Why so few miles? Someone didn't have any fun with that Vision.

LOTS of people are motorcycle owners not motorcycle riders.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
i might be going to a vision, but not till spring! damnit!
You should jump on it Drew. Might not find another deal like this!

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
at this time i cannot. pocketbook and wife are not ready.

·
Registered
12,162 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We bought it new but it was last year model. After first year we started to build a house which my husband did all interior work so for 9 months we did nothing but house stuff. We moved in April and then had outdoor stuff to do and bought a boat since we are on a lake. No time for both a boat (which whole family can enjoy) and riding the motorcycle so it will need to go. We had an ad in cycletrader that just expired and someone suggested posting here. So here we are. We did not renew the ad and thought we would start trying again in the spring.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We let the ad in cycletrader expire and just learned about posting here. It may be available come spring so jot our number down and give us a call to check. Not expecting much with winter coming.
419 9479936

·
Super Moderator
4,950 Posts
We let the ad in cycletrader expire and just learned about posting here. It may be available come spring so jot our number down and give us a call to check. Not expecting much with winter coming.
419 9479936
Some dealers consign sale if that helps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I spoke to one dealer that earlier would do a purchase but not enough money for us. I called back to ask about consignment but he said title has to be signed over to them and people do not want to do that so he does not do consignment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts