Mileage: 20,131
Price $14, 900

Includes following:
Lloydz VM1 Cams
Lloydz intake
Lloydz adjustable timing wheel
Power Commander V
Noemtz Magna Mod Exhaust
Garmin 590LM integrated Mount (GPS not included)
Billet wrath wheels and matching pulley
Both front and rear tires have about 2K miles on them.
Big D trailer hitch receiver with trailer light hook up already installed.
Chrome smooth primary and cam covers
Pre wired for heated gear connection
Custom lined trunk and saddlebags

Bike runs fantastic and ready for road trip. Clear title in hand. Located in Katy, Texas. Test rides only with MC license and cash in hand.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Long time no see Noemtz. Howz come you are selling?

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have three XC's. Really don't need all three. Will be posting up another one soon.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Looks like a really nice bike and a good price. Good luck with the sale. I also have three XCT bikes but I'm not selling any :)

G'day,

Vinish

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nice bike. My wife likes the trunk (back rest) and passenger floor boards. I'm having a very difficult time finding passenger floor boards for my 2012 Cross Roads Classic. J&P Cycle told me that the floor boards I ordered would fit my bike and that it had all the hardware to go with it but it didn't so I had to pay $8.00 to return it. The arm I have for the pegs sit very high and at an angle and boards go down low and level. Wish you the best of luck on the sale of your bike.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Handsome bike at a fair price Noemtz. Should sell quickly. I love the black; mine is a black 2012 Crossroads.
Since you are in Katy can you recommend a good dyno tuner in the Houston area. About to put the Power Commander V, Lloydz AF and timing wheel on mine and looking for a local tuner familiar with Vics and the setup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts