Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new to Victory, actually don't own one yet but have a general question. When will Vicory release the 2012 model lineup. Thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hello, new to Victory, actually don't own one yet but have a general question. When will Vicory release the 2012 model lineup. Thanks
If I remember correctly, it is the end of september or october...

·
13,247 Posts
I'm not sure but I though the bike manufacturers showed off there new models at sturgis.
If you have a couple hundred thousand people in one place what better way to show them off and get feed back.

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
There's a show in July they normally release the info and pics of the new models and I've heard they have them at Sturgis as well since that's only 2 or 3 weeks later. Usually start hitting the showroom floor sometime in September. Probably toward the end of the month. Haven't heard of anything earth shattering yet but time will tell. :D

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Last years dealers meeting was the end of July; I was leaked pictures on July 28th. If they do the same deal they did last year they'll do the dealers meeting around the end of July and start packing for Sturgis.
One other thing; black XC's built starting early last July were actually 2011's - they didn't sell any of them until after the dealers meeting though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts