Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easy one for ya...2012 have the HID factory headlight, Thought I read somewhere it was an option for 2012 not included.

Thanks

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Easy one for ya...2012 have the HID factory headlight, Thought I read somewhere it was an option for 2012 not included.

Thanks
The only 2012 Victory with stock HID was the XCT. The 2012 Vision does not come with factory HID.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
The only 2012 Victory with stock HID was the XCT. The 2012 Vision does not come with factory HID.
But doesn't someone on the forum here sell the HID headlight mod kit for around 150 CR??? On a side the the Halogen dual bulbs are friggin bright. Get plenty of flash backs with them (and their adjusted correctly) as well as PLENTY of VISION of the road. Im really impressed with the dual headlight throw!

·
13,235 Posts

Thanks
say check out these guys even if therre not close theu do come your way a lot http://tcvr.us/

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Great info guys. Thanks a bunch.
OK Cross Roads aint going to toot his own horn, PM him above and check out his rig. He has a solid HID kit for the Vision for about 150.00 if I remember correctly. Put it on my Christmas list for the kids so hopefullly they will come through for me. But I will say you will be impressed with the Visions lights... I get my buddys from in front of me asking if I am on HB or not. There has been some identification of the Visions headlights out of adjustment so it is something you will want to verify when/if you get it. Feel free to pop any other VV questions out, not a ton of chatter here on them in comparison to the Xbikes but quite a few active owners of them.

Tim

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
OK Cross Roads aint going to toot his own horn, PM him above and check out his rig. He has a solid HID kit for the Vision for about 150.00 if I remember correctly. Put it on my Christmas list for the kids so hopefullly they will come through for me...
:D Here's the Vision page: http://victoryhid.com/hid-VISION.php if you're interested in upgrading to aftermarket HID. I didn't toot my own horn since the original post was just inquiring if the 2012 had factory HID or not. Besides, visionjohnny already brought up the VictoryHID.com link. ;)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Eh, I like to put a face to a name.... Or badge, or icon... anyway, just letting the OP know what someone here has it covered for a reasonable price for something that works.. Im always sceptical about "Go check out this web site"... Im most deffinately getting mine this fall, need to color coordinate with my LED switchbacks so I got a nice cool white V going down the road at night. heehehe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts