Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a slightly used XC last weekend and love it. I came from sport bikes and have been looking for the right cruiser for 6 months.

·
Registered
12,148 Posts
Welcome to the Vic club. I too did an extensive search for the right cruiser as cancer had me needing a lower seat height and I never liked cruisers. Its like Victory asked guys like me, "OK Mr.Cruiser Hater, what would it take to get you to buy one of ours?" And they came out with the Cross Roads. The right bike at the right time in my life.
Hope yours suits you as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cleaned it up and found a PCV on it, but not sure it is hooked up because the lights don't come on when the bike is on. It also seems like it has pipes with the o2 removed. I would have looked into it more, but I got it on Saturday and had a business trip that started on Sunday.

Anyone know what kind of exhaust this is?

·
Registered
12,148 Posts
Hoo Boy, that license sticks up there like a billboard, you need one of my lay down brackets. That will pretty up the back end of that bike for only $35 including shipping. Comes with mounting screws and threaded inserts for the plate and frame--no nuts to gouge that beautiful paint. And its black, like your bike. Email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
203 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I cleaned it up and found a PCV on it, but not sure it is hooked up because the lights don't come on when the bike is on. It also seems like it has pipes with the o2 removed. I would have looked into it more, but I got it on Saturday and had a business trip that started on Sunday.

PCV light wouldn't come on , till you plug it into your laptop with proper software installed. Nice bike by the way . thumb up

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Hoo Boy, that license sticks up there like a billboard, you need one of my lay down brackets. That will pretty up the back end of that bike for only $35 including shipping. Comes with mounting screws and threaded inserts for the plate and frame--no nuts to gouge that beautiful paint. And its black, like your bike. Email me at [email protected].
Ric , your a smooth salesman , I see ...:pepper:

·
Registered
12,148 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts

Yep, Bassani 2 into 1 road rage exhaust. How would you describe the sound at idle, acceleration, and cruise?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure if I am the best person to be answering this since I am new to cruisers. I've just had a 4 cylinder sport bike before this.

The sound is great. Idle it is quiet, which I like. Cruise is a nice rumble without much drone. Acceleration is fantastic and loud if you really rip it.

The best part about the exhaust is it is very easy to control the volume. If you want it quiet then it's quiet and if you want it loud it can do that too.

Windshield is a Klock Werks Flip. I had them install that before I picked it up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts