Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellas !!! I would like to introduce myself as a proud new owner of a 2013 Boardwalk. I must say this motorcycle is fantastic! Its my first full size cruiser and boy did I make a good choice. Plenty of style and power to boot! Very comfortable ride and made in the U.S.A.!!! What's there not to like!!

·
Premium Member
13,609 Posts
Welcome mate. Post up some pics when you are able.

I really like the BW too. Just wish they had stuck with the Kingpin name for tradition but I guess there are enough differences so Ma Vic didn't think it would be appropriate.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
What's up fellas !!! I would like to introduce myself as a proud new owner of a 2013 Boardwalk. I must say this motorcycle is fantastic! Its my first full size cruiser and boy did I make a good choice. Plenty of style and power to boot! Very comfortable ride and made in the U.S.A.!!! What's there not to like!!
Congrats, Dawg! thumb up

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
enjoy!

victories are great bikes, my 13 hammer is my first vic UPGRADING from an 06 1200 sportster, only regret i didn't do it sooner, come on SPRING!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
The Boardwalk is a sharp-looking bike. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome Aboard ! cheers If I was in Cali , I would be riding right now ... Instead of SNOW removal ....:(

·
Administrator
5,971 Posts
Congrats on your new Boardwalk and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome and yes I am able to ride here in Cali. Still getting use to the Boardwalk but I love it so far. Only put on about 82 miles since last sat. When I rode her home from the dealership. Pics will come soon as my PC crashed on me and I am using my Android to post these threads.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts