Adjustable timing Gear
1/4 Turn Throttle Ring
& a dynotune

My first Victory and Im luving it!

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
Bike looks sharp! After the motor work, the bike will run as good as it looks. Good luck. Ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

Bike looks sharp! After the motor work, the bike will run as good as it looks. Good luck. Ride safe.
thanks could you feel a big difference in the bike after the cams? I was riding a custom m109 and i miss that power

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mma guy

just got my bike out of the shop, installed th following:
Bassani Pipes No Baffles
High Flow Air Filter
Lloyd Cams
Idle Air
Power Commander V
Adjustable timing Gear

it dynoed at the following: 107HP/115TQ

Totally different running and sounding machine. Very fun to ride, with the baffles out of the bassani pipes it sounds amazing. I ride with tons of harleys to be exact 29 of them yesterday. They all wanted me to keep reving it up so they could hear it. If u have a cross country u should def get these add ons. My bike added 23 rear hp and about 25 more tq.

·
Registered
229 Posts
your bike is kickass and i dont want to upset you, but you should be getting at least 10 more HP with that set up. we do performance upgrades at Coastal Victory/ Hotvic.com all the time. we use almost the same setup with the exception of no idle air valve & our own exhaust which is basically a debaffled stock muffler with a 3" hole at the back. Kmc has dynoed our setup dozens of times and regularly gets 115 to 120 hp and 120+ on torque. My 2008 Vision custom has a PCIII and im getting 123 HP and 121 torque in 4th gear at 3500rpm.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your bike is kickass and i dont want to upset you, but you should be getting at least 10 more HP with that set up. we do performance upgrades at Coastal Victory/ Hotvic.com all the time. we use almost the same setup with the exception of no idle air valve & our own exhaust which is basically a debaffled stock muffler with a 3" hole at the back. Kmc has dynoed our setup dozens of times and regularly gets 115 to 120 hp and 120+ on torque. My 2008 Vision custom has a PCIII and im getting 123 HP and 121 torque in 4th gear at 3500rpm.

I thought my numbers were low... the dyno sheet says it was 71% humidity. Do you think that had something to do with the low readings? Should I demand another dyno?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought my numbers were low... the dyno sheet says it was 71% humidity. Do you think that had something to do with the low readings? Should I demand another dyno?

I see that you guys are near MB. I will be there in the fall. Should i have u guys dyno it for me? if so how much?

thanks

·
Registered
229 Posts
my numbers were done on a hot humid day (not sure what temp & humidity was) we usually have KMC Powersports Mobile Dyno set up in our parking lot at the dealership at every rally. Give Kyle a call at 401-952-7972. he'll know what numbers you should be getting with your setup and tell you if it should be re-dynoed.thumb up

·
Registered
827 Posts
My new Cross Country: With The following parts:
21 inch Arlen Ness G3 Front Wheel
Arlen Ness Modular Mini Apes
Arlen Ness Custom From Fender
Basani Pipes
High Flow Air Filter
Arlen Ness Grips and Mirrors
Following Parts on Order:
Lloyd Cams
Idle Air
Power Cxommander V
Adjustable timing Gear
1/4 Turn Throttle Ring
& a dynotune

MMA guy
Do you have the Bassani mufflers or the header?
KEN

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
My new Cross Country: With The following parts:
21 inch Arlen Ness G3 Front Wheel
Arlen Ness Modular Mini Apes
Arlen Ness Custom From Fender
Basani Pipes
High Flow Air Filter
Arlen Ness Grips and Mirrors
Following Parts on Order:
Lloyd Cams
Idle Air
Power Cxommander V
Adjustable timing Gear
1/4 Turn Throttle Ring
& a dynotune

Ide be interested in seeing more pictures of your bike. Ones in the light and different views. :)

Very nice XC. thumb up

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
hey MMA guy.

Did you have your front fender painted when you added the 21" front tire? Who did it? And how much did they charge you?

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
From what ive seen here with all the dyno sheets, it seems Kyles dyno always shows higher numbers, something with the sae and std.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 17 of 17 Posts