Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my local dealer today and the GM showed me some pics of the 2013 CC. One was green with black flames and another was red with all the chrome blacked out. Both looked awesome I especially liked the green and black, I can't wait to see them in person.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Go back to the dealer and borrow the pics so we can see too. :)
:worthless without:

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Victory is very tight lipped about new releases so hopefully you found a leak and not just a dealer wth pictures of custom paint jobs. Chances are that we (and most dealers) won't see any hints until the dealers meeting at the end of July.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Victory is very tight lipped about new releases so hopefully you found a leak and not just a dealer wth pictures of custom paint jobs. Chances are that we (and most dealers) won't see any hints until the dealers meeting at the end of July.
This is nonsense, and if you are a Victory dealer, you know it. The hints, as described by the original poster, have been sent to all Victory dealers - or at least to those who pay their bills.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Allrighty then someone with an "in" with their dealer should be able to click some pics of the dealer samples and get the photos up on here.

So far nothing since the intro of the cross bikes was posted on the internet early. There were a few spy photos of these because someone spotted them inside a fenced area.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go back to the dealer and borrow the pics so we can see too. :)
:worthless without:
The pics I saw were on his computer in his office. I asked him to send me a link but when he tried it wouldn't work for some reason.
I think he said because it was on the dealer network. I also forgot to mention that the tank badges are different on the 13s. It's a red V with " MOTORCYCLES " across the bottom.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I saw it as well today at my dealer. There is an orange XC with a blacked out light bezel, exhaust and blacked out tubular bars. There is a green, called antifreeze green with black flames. The XCT is dropping white and red for bronze mist and some bright blue color. The emblem is a red V with the word motorcycle and USA in it. The dealer vido stated they needed a new emblem because the current one doesn't go with their future themes and outlooks. They feel too many people remove them. They also want to emphasize the " bagger" idea to a younger crowd.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw it as well today at my dealer. There is an orange XC with a blacked out light bezel, exhaust and blacked out tubular bars. There is a green, called antifreeze green with black flames. The XCT is dropping white and red for bronze mist and some bright blue color. The emblem is a red V with the word motorcycle and USA in it. The dealer vido stated they needed a new emblem because the current one doesn't go with their future themes and outlooks. They feel too many people remove them. They also want to emphasize the " bagger" idea to a younger crowd.
Yeah, that was something else. It looks like they're going with tubular bars on the XC instead of forged. I know that green with the black flames was bad a$$. I might have to trade in ole blue.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
If that is the new badge, I've got a feeling it isn't going to meet their objectives. There just isn't enough difference between it and the current. It does look a bit cleaner but not enough to make me want to keep it on.

That would be some welcome news on a trike offering. I read somewhere that it was one of the fastest growing markets so guess it really shouldn't be a surprise Vic is jumping in. I'm not ready for one yet but I can see those days sneaking up on me.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I think he's describing the High-Ball logo.

·
Registered
368 Posts
The dealer vido stated they needed a new emblem because the current one doesn't go with their future themes and outlooks. They feel too many people remove them.
Uh.. a few of them fall or blow off. Hope they move up to some 3M adhesive tape with the new badges.

·
Registered
15 Posts
2013 xc

going to try and get a 2012 xc but now after hearing about the 2013 xc
I may stick it out a few more months. cant wait to see them.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts