·
12,983 Posts
looks great
where ever you live I hope you can ride it

·
Registered
454 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

After 2 HDs I too made the switch (although I was not that long into the MOCO) had many bikes over the years but I know that my HighBall is the bike for me.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Good bye Harley after 37 years 2013 Cross Country Matching lowers and tour pack. Upgrade pipes, air filter.
Bought in May put 10k great miles. I worked at Harley plant for 10 years till they cut workforce and replaced with causal workers. Decided to not support a billion $ comp. that pays CEO millions but can't pay workers fairly. So glad that happened now cause may have never switched to Victory. Have a 2004 Harley SE Electra Glide and 2002 Harley SE Road King FOR SALE.....

·
Registered
522 Posts
Bought in May put 10k great miles. I worked at Harley plant for 10 years till they cut workforce and replaced with causal workers. Decided to not support a billion $ comp. that pays CEO millions but can't pay workers fairly. So glad that happened now cause may have never switched to Victory. Have a 2004 Harley SE Electra Glide and 2002 Harley SE Road King FOR SALE.....
I used to live in Felton. I've been to Harley Davidsons open house many times. I've also watched a lot of plant workers lose their jobs, even open house isn't what it used to be. I believe HD wants to centralize operations and HD York will eventually close.

Nice Cross Country Tour, I'm sure you'll like it. I think some HD owners are overly concerned about what others think and won't demo ride a Victory because of that. I made the mistake of riding a Victory while visiting a friend in California, and you know what happens after you ride one...lol.

Tech23

1 - 10 of 10 Posts