Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm new to the Victory family. I'm coming off a 2011 StreetGlide, which was a great bike. However I always liked the looks of the CC.. So I decided to jump ship and give it a try. Look forward to some Victory customizing!. Its started all ready since its cold here in NJ. Posting pictures soon.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to Victory. I have a 2013 XC also and love it. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Great choice. I picked up a 2013 as well this past fall and couldn't be happier with the bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
You are gonna want to get rid of that dorky stand up license bracket and get one of my lay down ones so the license actually compliments the flow of the rear fender and cases. Only $35 shipped! And its the only one with threaded inserts and furnished mounting screws. 503 771-0525 (I'm on left coast time).
Yeah, yeah, blatant product plug, but I have 17 hungry children to feed and a barefoot wife.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are gonna want to get rid of that dorky stand up license bracket and get one of my lay down ones so the license actually compliments the flow of the rear fender and cases. Only $35 shipped! And its the only one with threaded inserts and furnished mounting screws. 503 771-0525 (I'm on left coast time).
Yeah, yeah, blatant product plug, but I have 17 hungry children to feed and a barefoot wife.
Thanks all for the welcome wishes!. I'll post some photos when I get a few more items done here in a few weeks.

Ricz
I have all ready replaced that bill board of a plate. I have a Ness one but thanks for the offer!

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Welcome, yeah first thing i did was the plate.

·
Registered
222 Posts
A warm welcome from So-Cal from a transplanted Jersey boy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts