Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my highball last friday. When I purchased it I went ahead and ordered the 2 into 1 pro exhaust with K&N air filter and a reflash. I was told to wait until I had 500 miles, long story short I am heading in tomorrow (482). I have found that right now there aren't that many after market parts for the highball. The first thing that has to go is the cheesey plastic turn signals. It looks like at the very end they said oh crap we forgot turn signals and took them off a scooter or something. I have found a really bad a$$ looking 30" old school sissy bar that will look awesome. My problem is I can't seem to find any mounting plates for the highball. If anyone has any ideas on where to look or what other models will work please send the link or advise my way, same for the turn signals. I am thinking small black bullets with side mounted tag to clean up the rear fender. I look forward to reading all the post. If I'm not riding I am thinking about riding

Captnubby

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

I have oredered a 18" sissybar for the highball from the hotvic website. Although not the 30" it will look awesome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts