Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
That is about 16% off MSRP which is a decent offer, not the best but decent. I would hope there is no extra fees involved with that price either. There are many who get current year models for that much off as well.

·
Registered
128 Posts
In August, after a Demo Truck stopped at my dealer I got mine for $17.5k. That was with $1k off for the demo promotion. I think other Colors were $1k more.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I just received a $1000 off coupon in a postcard for attending the IMS.

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! Those are some really good prices you all got on your CCT. I have the $1k for IMS in Cleveland, so if I could get a dealer to do $17.9k + taxes + Title I would be happy. Not as happy as some of you, but satified nonetheless. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I got a z ness with a stage 1 rpw pipes and backrest. 18200

·
Registered
54 Posts
I paid 20K for my '14 cct. Black and gold rush. That was the best deal and I had to drive 1.5 hrs to get it. There are 3 closer dealers.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Apples to Apples.....thats a great price.....remember when your reading thats a TOUR.....not standard.

When I bought mine there was some great rebates.

When I bought mine they were offering $2000 off and the 5 year warranty for free.

Then they were also offering $1000 off for law enforcement (protect and serve rebate or something like that).

So $3000 off the top of the price had me paying $16900.

.......but thats a regular Cross Country.....well, limited color but it wasnt a Tour.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Friend of mine recently paid 20300.00 out the door, I believe it was 18400 before taxes and tags. He got every available coupon and rebate there was. Oh and this was for a 2014 CCT two tone!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I paid $18900 for the black tour plus tax,title, reg. I traded in so my tax was reduced by the amount of trade. That was with the demo ride and $2000 rebates. That was the best price I could see at the time since the MSRP was $21,900.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts