Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Victory Vegas 8-Ball. Only 9233 original miles. One owner, bought locally and always professionally maintained at Arlen Ness Motorcycles. Huge 106 cubic inch OHC V-Twin w/insane power and torque, and 6-speed transmission. Loaded with all the best accessories: Victory High Ball apehanger handlebars, Ness grips, great-sounding Victory 200-watt MP3 handlebar speaker kit w/3.5mm audio input jack. (headphone input, so any phone or audio device works great) All wiring under the tank for a super clean look. Killer-sounding Bassani Pro Street Turnouts exhaust with Ness Big Shot II Fuel Tuner, and Ness Big Sucker HP Intake. Ness billet LED turn signals up front, and Ness Bullet style rear LED turn signals mounted tight against the fender. Side license plate mount is very solid, and completely cleans up the back end. Victory HID headlight is awesome and super-bright. Also added passenger seat and foot pegs, and the quick-release saddlebag mounts if you want to add bags. Also has a USB charger, throttle lock, and Ness Billet cheese wedge cover.

With the super-low seat height and the amazing low center of gravity, this bike is unbelievably easy to handle, and incredibly responsive. A total blast to ride. Always garaged, always kept spotless. This bike has been my baby and I’m only selling it because I’m upgrading to a Victory Cross Country.

STILL UNDER VICTORY FACTORY WARRANY UNTIL 2018!

Pics and Craigslist ad can be seen here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/5153378542.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts