Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pristine 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour Motorcycle. This motorcycle remains in stock condition. It has been well cared for and doesn't have a scratch on it (other than a few on the bottom side of the floorboards where I cornered aggressively.) It handles like a much smaller bike and was comfortable for a 710 mile day I made on my vacation last year. Cruise Control, ABS, heated seat and grips and AM/FM/Ipod. Most of the 7200 miles on her came on my tour to Colorado and New Mexico. NADA high is $19,100 while low is $14,500. I have priced it well toward the low end at $14,900 while its condition is almost perfect. The tires have plenty of life remaining. It is under the manufacturers warranty until the end of May 2015. No trades. I want to sell it outright as I have shoulder replacement surgery in my future. I do have a lien on the bike through my local credit union. They are great to work with and make it easy to transfer title and ownership. You'll not find a better deal anywhere on any barely used luxury touring bike that is ready to ride across country. I will work closely with any long distance buyers to make this an easy, stress free transaction.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts