Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a little advice/help, I hope I dont get flamed for asking a question that I am sure is common but....

I just purchased my first bike, a 2013 Victory Judge (working on pics). I love the bike but am admittedly inexperienced in the modifications available to them. Ive always been a car modder so I understand the technicals of it. The only thing I need to do right away to this beautiful bike is some exhaust. Its way to quiet and from what I read there are some pretty decent power gains from putting exhaust on the 106's.

So my question to you all is where can I look for systems made for this bike or is it just to new of a bike to have anything available yet? I cant find anything!!

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Looking for a little advice/help, I hope I dont get flamed for asking a question that I am sure is common but....

I just purchased my first bike, a 2013 Victory Judge (working on pics). I love the bike but am admittedly inexperienced in the modifications available to them. Ive always been a car modder so I understand the technicals of it. The only thing I need to do right away to this beautiful bike is some exhaust. Its way to quiet and from what I read there are some pretty decent power gains from putting exhaust on the 106's.

So my question to you all is where can I look for systems made for this bike or is it just to new of a bike to have anything available yet? I cant find anything!!

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer
Your bike is too new for anything specifically designed for it to be out. That being said, you could look into adapting an existing exhaust system. Most likely a set of mufflers would be the easiest adaptation, rather than a full exhaust system.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my other question would then be, has anyone every modified or gutted the stock exhasut. Obviously not expecting a performance increase but just for more sound? Until a better designed system is available?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have modified my exhaust on my 2012 Vegas in a way that is not obvious from looking at it externally. It made a huge difference in sound. You will need a 1 1/8" hole saw and a bit extension for the drill and hole saw. Take your mufflers off and with the end that is toward the engine place it downward on the ground. Then with the hole saw and extension place it in the factory outlet and drill. It will be very easy. Then pull it out and clear the debris. Then go back in the same hole and drill the second plate and clear. At this point you should be able to see clear through the muffler. It makes big difference in sound but is not obnoxious. Taking the mufflers.off is the hardest. Make sure you have the bike in gear and pulled all the way back on the gears before placing on the kickstand. It will require some intense pulling and wiggling to her them off. But after that your home free. If you need more info message me and I will help out as much as I can.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
I may be wrong...

Your bike has the same 106" motor and frame as the rest of the steel fame bikes like the vegas, kingpin, highball, etc so you should be able to run one of the systems designed for them.

Just something to look into.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Your bike is so new it mostly likely still smells like the guys that built it and you want to mod it already?!?

Like Crossroads said it's a brand new model and there isn't any aftermarket that has been built as a direct fit. However it is a 106 and most likley has numerous components that are shared with other models. I would have to suggest doing a visual comparison between your exhaust and the exhaust that others have posted to see which mod will work the best with your exhaust.

Be advised that more volume usually means less torque and could also result in popping on deceleraton.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts