·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
The Judge is here. Looking good! thumb up

2013-Victory-Judge-Front-Right1.jpg

·
Registered
101 Posts
Good going Victory, yet another new bike completely devoid of what your customers have actually asked for. thumb up
One opinion of many.

This bike is sweet. A mild taste of a cafe racer, completely restyled tank, seats, rear fender. Mid controls for a more racer feel. If I hadn't bought my High Ball I would be buying the judge.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So Im guessing this is suppose to compete with the FatBob. At least they didn't add an extra headlight to mimick it.

Thank goodness theys didn't want to add another Ball's to their lineup

·
Registered
554 Posts
Sorry it doesn't evoke anything to make me think of the Fat Bob. I do like the bike and if I didn't have a real need for the XR I have this would make a strong case for purchase.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Kind of a letdown in my book.......

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like it! With mid-controls, this may be the Victory my wife can ride. She's 5' 2" and the Vics with forward controls are too much of a reach for her legs.

Can't wait to check it out in person and size it up for the wifey :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
I like it, also not keen on the side covers. Really happy they didn't go crazy on the price tag. All in all, I'm not running to my dealership to trade my High Ball.

·
Registered
38 Posts
2012 Victory Judge

I like the look, won't be trading in my 2011 Vegas for it though...However there's always plenty of room in my garage for another bike....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Appears to be Victorys version of a Cafe style Racer with the small round headlight and side number plates. To me its just another regurgitated Hammer/Vegas parts bike. Definately not worth the wait!

·
Registered
10 Posts
JMHO: Front tire/wheel should have been 19" 110.
Handlebars: Horrible riding position with drag bars.
Seat height: One inch too tall.
Rear tire: At least a 160.
Foot controls: Forward controls.
Entry price: $13,999? No way.

A complete bust, in my opinion. However, if you like it, buy it, enjoy it.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts