Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
I like it ! But then again I'm an 8 ball kind of guy, so....

·
Registered
247 Posts
It looks like the solar red is the same as sunset red, at least just by looking at the pictures.
I also like the chrome better but their are a lot of people that like the black accents.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I like the blacked out look, but the bars look wimpy. I guess I'm a Forged Bars kind of guy. :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
The red looks nice but not a fan of the all black..should have a chrome option and whats with the omission of the original highway/crash bars? looks like a way they can increase profits by omitting parts.

Nice looking ride! I'm a forged bars guy as well...

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
It kind of seems like a step backwards to me.
Fair point. So what type of buyer does this color/bars design in the bagger market reach? I still would have bought what I have now if the two were side by side on the shop's floor back in 2011.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
If they make that version for the XR, with white instead of red, I am upgrading my ride, no second thoughts. I would have it with forged bars on, however.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I still like it, however, after factoring in the cost of forged bars AND then getting them powder coated black, I had to take it off my short list!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
I too wonder why no forged crash bar, hmmm. Perhaps, this is a tour version without the lowers on yet ??? I would rather have a blinged up chrome version with the forged crash bars, than the 8 ball version and the tubular bars.

·
Premium Member
13,155 Posts
The Bronze Mist XCT has a nice classy look to it. thumb upthumb up

The Anti-Freeze Green one looks cool and edgy but is not my personal style. Still gets thumb upthumb up.

I'm letting my eyes get used to the Red and Black XC and again it gets thumb upthumb up for being cool and edgy. I wonder if the crash bars can be upgraded like on an XR so the forged bars would only be a couple hundred bucks more. Hope so. I think this bike would also look good in the XR configuration. Maybe it will later on.

I guess we will have to wait to see if there are any changes to the steel frame bikes and what this new Boardwalk bike is all about.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
My favorite part of the year. All the new bikes are surfacing their purdy heads. Here's my favorite so far:

That's one sharp looking beemer!

·
Registered
247 Posts
I posted earlier that the black out treatment was not my favorite way to go. I will add that every time I see a bike that is blacked out my reaction is it looks better in real life then in pictures. So I will need to check them out on the showroom floor I guess.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts