1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
403 Posts
It is the real deal. It would've been mine had they not offered me 8k for my 13 Hammer (glad however that I kept the Hammer now). This is my dealership and their prices are the best in the nation. The Bham dealers call Shoals the Sams of the adult toy industry.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
That deal is so good, You could afford to have it shipped right to your door! Or fly up and ride her home! Or drive up and look at her in your rearview mirror on your trailer all the way home wishing you could ride her home! Or just move to that area and take advantage of more future deals out of that dealership! Or, Or, :crzy:

·
Registered
690 Posts
I've been watching his ads online for a while now. Apparently he bought out the inventory of another dealership that closed, and is moving them out as fast as he can, as low as he can. And I have been tempted to do a fly and ride !!!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
It is the real deal. It would've been mine had they not offered me 8k for my 13 Hammer (glad however that I kept the Hammer now). This is my dealership and their prices are the best in the nation. The Bham dealers call Shoals the Sams of the adult toy industry.
8k For your Hammer ??? I just got quoted 11 k to trade mine in for a CR8Ball 2014 .... 8K seems super low.

·
Registered
403 Posts
8k For your Hammer ??? I just got quoted 11 k to trade mine in for a CR8Ball 2014 .... 8K seems super low.
Yeah, they don't deal well on used bikes. A Bham dealer offered me 10.5 w/o buying their bike, which had I not liked the MRA Windscreen I would have done. I however, love the windscreen and I'm glad I waited for it to come in before making a decision.

Jayson- That's exactly what happened, I think they got in right around 20 bikes and there are only a couple left. If you decide to take the trip talk to Ed Haygood, he's a great guy.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Yeah, they don't deal well on used bikes. A Bham dealer offered me 10.5 w/o buying their bike, which had I not liked the MRA Windscreen I would have done. I however, love the windscreen and I'm glad I waited for it to come in before making a decision.

Jayson- That's exactly what happened, I think they got in right around 20 bikes and there are only a couple left. If you decide to take the trip talk to Ed Haygood, he's a great guy.
Moosehead , I'm ordering the MRA speed screen on Friday for mine... I hope it works as good as you say yours does... If not , I'm ready for a CR or XC ! I think I'm getting old !cheers:D

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Moosehead , I'm ordering the MRA speed screen on Friday for mine... I hope it works as good as you say yours does... If not , I'm ready for a CR or XC ! I think I'm getting old !cheers:D
Did you test ride one yet? If so, how did you think they compared?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
More comfy , cushy too .... Hammer rides like a BRICK !:crzy:

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
More comfy , cushy too .... Hammer rides like a BRICK !:crzy:
The XR has an air shock. You can stiffen it up with a couple squirts of air if you prefer and it will get you even better cornering clearance.

The springs they put on the lowered 8 balls are much stiffer than the longer shocks on the original Hammers. All the new cruisers use them and they all ride much stiffer than their predecessors.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts