Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a little confused. Can anyone verify the colors of the 2013 Croos Country Tour. The Victory website and catalog list the colors as Black, Blue and Goldmist. Dealers in the area are advertising 2013 Sunset Red XCT's. I thought red was a 2012 color.

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
I'm a little confused. Can anyone verify the colors of the 2013 Croos Country Tour. The Victory website and catalog list the colors as Black, Blue and Goldmist. Dealers in the area are advertising 2013 Sunset Red XCT's. I thought red was a 2012 color.
Ask them for the VIN# - you can check what year it is based on that, and it might check out to be a 2013. It wouldn't be the first time a dealer swaps body parts from two different bikes. Either that, either someone made a typo in their listing.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
I think you might be getting mixed up in the terminology. There's an XC and then there's the XCT. Obviously the XCT is the touring version of the XC with a trunk, lowers, tall windshield, passenger floorboards and other stuff. It's the best deal for the money if you plan on touring with your bike.

They are even in two different classifications. Touring and cruiser models.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
The 2013 Cross Country comes in Sunset Red, Antifreeze Green, Suede Nuclear Sunset (flat orange) or Black.

The 2013 Cross Country TOUR (as others have explained) comes only in Blue, Black or Bronze Mist.

Additionally, in case you didn't know, all the options that come on the Tour model are also available on the non-tour model, however you will end up paying more in the long run if you do it that way...

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty well versed on the differences between the models and that's what created this enigma. One dealer told me, after questioning the year, that his invoice is a 2013. Another dealer has listed on his website a photo of the bike ,with the new badging, identifying it as a 2013 sunset red Cross Country Tour.
I looked at the brochure and the Victory website that show only three colors for the tour, none of which are red.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts