Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the 2013 hit the showroom floors? July 1st is for some bike manufactures, so I was wandering when Victory does their new bike promo.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
In the past Victory has had their annual dealers meeting near the end of JUL and have announce new bikes during the meeting. The Highball, Hardball, and Judge threw off the trend so now it's tough to say.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
2013? Where are you seeing that these bikes are 2013's?When I go to Vic's site, the new models are listed under the 2012 tab. Even the Judge. Did I miss something here?

·
Registered
257 Posts
My dealer has a Hardball

Does anyone know when the 2013 hit the showroom floors? July 1st is for some bike manufactures, so I was wandering when Victory does their new bike promo.
R&J Performance in Ottumwa, IA has a 2013 Hardball on their showroom floor. I looked at it yesterday.

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I use to work for a car Company and their models always come out in the 15th of September. Jap bikes I have bought I always got advertisement from them around July 1st. H.D. would send info the first of September. So I was just wandering about how Victory did it. New models sneak out a year early for Bike week and they normally sell it for a year and a half.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
The High Ball was released early 2011 as the first 2012 Victory model. The rest of the 2012 models were released late summer as Victory usually does every year.

The Judge is once again following that early release as the High Ball had, with the rest of the 2013 models due to show up at the end of summer.

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
New bikes will be out shortly after we have a new president.cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts