Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
I'm not sure what the new CCT rear engine and cross over covers actually cover or how they attach but I'm curios about them.

My wife would like the passenger arm rests as well. But at $350 I wish Victory engineers would have designed the arm rests to easily be removed from the chrome mount. Seems something as simple as a cotter pin on the bottom of the arm rest post as it goes through the mount would work. There's no real force on raising the arm rests when they're on the bike with or without a passenger anyway.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Yes it is downloadable. I am also curious about the engine covers as well because I never really cared for the mess of wires hanging out behind the engine. They don't show a picture of them on a bike though so will have to wait and see.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm not sure what the new CCT rear engine and cross over covers actually cover or how they attach but I'm curios about them.
e-mail this guy for the engine cover thingy [email protected] Several people at the VITO this spring had this item and I think it was $40.00 instead of $99. It covers up behind the rear of the motor chere there is a mess of wires etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts