Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I purchased a Cross Country last year and upgraded it to the Cross Country Tour, minus a few items. I went with the White w/ Black matte engine. Absolutely love the machine.

I am now researching and going to be doing a few upgrades over the winter before the riding season starts up again!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome Echo.

Where are you from that you aren't riding at the moment? You'll find lots of good info here. Enjoy! thumb up

Dan

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good ole Northern IL. Bike is sitting in storage right now.

I heated the garage so I am going to grab her from storage, bring her home, and start upgrading a few things before the riding seasons starts again.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the promotion from lurker to member!

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwet. See my sig for a great and cheap upgrade. (Shameless self promotion)

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome! I applaud your choice in machines & colour... View attachment 119785
I thought I used to get a lot of attention because of my Yamaha being different, this Victory has constant attention with people always stopping and talking to me about it. The thing they like the most is the color combination! cheers

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
I thought I used to get a lot of attention because of my Yamaha being different, this Victory has constant attention with people always stopping and talking to me about it. The thing they like the most is the color combination! cheers
That's the only downside of Victory ownership that I have found. You gotta be prepared to talk about it.:ltr:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
21" wheel/fender, Ness modular apes, Ness grips, 6.5" Clarion speakers with 300w amp, lowered 1.5", AFR+ tuner, Lloydz air, Lloydz ATS, Ness four point micro mirrors, highway pegs, HID high & low beam, heated grips, RICZ lay down license plate, 1/4 throttle ring and tinted signal light lenses. I have already added a Ness flip windshield, Miller mufflers and debadged/removed all reflectors.

·
Registered
13 Posts
21" wheel/fender, Ness modular apes, Ness grips, 6.5" Clarion speakers with 300w amp, lowered 1.5", AFR+ tuner, Lloydz air, Lloydz ATS, Ness four point micro mirrors, highway pegs, HID high & low beam, heated grips, RICZ lay down license plate, 1/4 throttle ring and tinted signal light lenses. I have already added a Ness flip windshield, Miller mufflers and debadged/removed all reflectors.
where are you planning on putting your amp? i am currently on the hunt for an oem radio unit and display but didn't where i would fit the amp after i took the stock one out for the radio.

cheers

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I am putting the amp in the fairing... There are companies that sell mounting brackets or you can just make your own.

·
12,970 Posts
where are you planning on putting your amp? i am currently on the hunt for an oem radio unit and display but didn't where i would fit the amp after i took the stock one out for the radio.

cheers
eBay would be good place to find radio BUT it will be $1000 or more.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys. I purchased a Cross Country last year and upgraded it to the Cross Country Tour, minus a few items. I went with the White w/ Black matte engine. Absolutely love the machine.

I am now researching and going to be doing a few upgrades over the winter before the riding season starts up again!
Congrats! I like that color palette. Thing must be a beauty! Looking forward to pics of your bike! wac

1 - 17 of 17 Posts