Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone with the 2014 Judge know what Victory options are available to move the pegs forward by a few inches?

From past forums I believe I've read that the '14 Judge and the '14 Vegas 8-Ball share the same pegs, and I see P/N 2877913-266 (found on pgs. 64 & 49 in the '14 Victory Accessories Catalog see link below) is available for the Vegas. So I'm trying to confirm if this part will work with the '14 Judge?

http://cdn.polarisindustries.com/my14/vic/2014/images/brochure/flipbook_en-us/index.html

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
780 Posts
Nothing from Victory. Understandable since the pegs were pushed forward about 4 " as part of the minor re-do.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for getting back to me, although I have read that the Vegas and the Judge share the same pegs, so if it works for the Vegas then why not the Judge? Guess it's possible that these two bikes in-fact don't share the same foot peg mounts.

·
Registered
295 Posts
What about the peg hardware from a 13 Judge? They were moved back in 14, so I'd think the 13 setup would fit.

·
12,984 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the helpful info. I found out today from the dealer I've been working with that the '14 Vegas and the Judge do share the same foot control bracket (only difference being the black paint sheen), so the P/N 2877913-266 found on pg 64 of the accessories catalog designed for the Vegas will definitely work on the '14 Judge as well.

Thanks again for all the feedback.
Rob

·
Registered
780 Posts
:D I was only characterizing the level of changes Vic made on the bike. Which- personally I approve of in the highest order..

·
Registered
530 Posts
How tall are you Redd? Just curious. I for one love my 13 judge mid mount. 5'10", I could see being taller maybe may want the leg room. I can also see wanting a highway bar or something in the future. But for now love the midmount. But I moved straight from an enduro/dual sport to a cruiser so that could explain it.

·
Registered
780 Posts
5' 11" maybe a fraction less. For me I just prefer the more relaxed position but I also happen to have a size 14 foot. Basically I look like the letter "L". :D the new position has at least the feel of a more wide open space for my clod- hoppers.

RSA I might be confused. You have a 13 Judge or a 13 Vegas? At first read I thought you were asking how to take a 14 Judge and push forward even further?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
5' 11" maybe a fraction less. For me I just prefer the more relaxed position but I also happen to have a size 14 foot. Basically I look like the letter "L". :D the new position has at least the feel of a more wide open space for my clod- hoppers.

RSA I might be confused. You have a 13 Judge or a 13 Vegas? At first read I thought you were asking how to take a 14 Judge and push forward even further?
You got it right, I was asking about how to take a 14 Judge and push forward even further as I'm a hair under 6'2". I posted to the forum for the first time about a month ago mentioning that I was considering purchasing the Judge, and have since taken the bike for a demo ride. I had a good (although brief ride), and although I was comfortable, I felt that if I could move the pegs just a bit further it would make a more comfortable fit for me - which is why I was glad to hear the '14 Vegas PN mentioned above will work on the '14 Judge as well. Good news is that I do plan to buy the bike later this month... and looking forward to it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Foot control swap

Howdy folks,

Did anyone swap out the pegs from the 2013 Judge with an earlier 2011 Vegas 8 ball by any chance? I am wondering if the controls are interchangeable and if anyone would entertain the swap. I cannot reach the shifting and break levers... which will be a deal breaker for me(in the process of purchasing a used one).

Appreciate your input and thanks for looking.

Lev

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am a short 5'8" and I have a 2014 Judge. I love the extra 4 inches and it is super comfortable. Was not a big fan of the more aggressive 2013 stance. But everyone has their own feel. I am guessing the people that like the more aggressive stance came more from a sports bike background.

·
Registered
54 Posts
You consider yourself short at 5'8" ? Than I must be a dwarf at 5'2" LOL... Since my last post I swapped out the 8 Ball controls with those of a Judge and enjoying the reachable pedals to the fullest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts