Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

2014 Southeast Victory Rally

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  GatorJoe 
#1 ·
Registration is now open for the 2014 Southeast Victory Rally! Online registration will remain open until May 15th. While pre-registering is not required, it does help us plan for the event more appropriately. It also help us with gaining sponsorship and signing up vendors, as it tends to help when we can say X number of people WILL be there, versus may be there. As always, your registration includes admission to all of the event activities, as well as the t-shirt, patch, and more.

New for this year, you can preorder your Witchdoctor Billet Specialties' Luau Survival Kit! This kit is packed with all of the goodies you'll need to hula your way into the wee hours of the morning!

Need another reason to register early? Starting on Feb 1, we will select one name each month to win a surprise goodie bag of swag from our sponsors! Register in January and you've got 4 chances to win!

What are you waiting for?!? Head on over to http://www.victoryrally.com now!

#6 ·
We're a little bit late getting this out, but congratulations to Timothy Harris of Flag Pond, TN! Timothy has won the 2014 Southeast Victory Rally February drawing and we will have a special grab bag of goodies waiting for him at the registration desk!

We will have a new drawing at the beginning of each month between now and the rally. However, the only way you can win is to pre-register for the event!

Again, congrats Tim. We look forward to seeing you at the 2014 Southeast Victory Rally!!!

#7 ·
Congrats neighbor (I live up the road from Flag Pond). I am looking at adding a PCV5, filter, and timing ring so I may be coming to the rally to get my bike tuned.

#10 ·
Congratulations to Tom Zieinski of Deltona, FL! Tom has won the 2014 Southeast Victory Rally March drawing and we will have a special grab bag of goodies waiting for him at the registration desk!

We will have a new drawing at the beginning of each month between now and the rally. However, the only way you can win is to per-register for the event!

Again, congrats Tom. We look forward to seeing you again at the 2014 Southeast Victory Rally!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.