Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody bought a 2014 Highball yet, does it have dunlops or metzlers on it from the factory

·
12,970 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
burnt my rear metzler

up at 5200, I didn't think I was getting in to them that hard. Ended up with another of the same from my not so informed dealer after I requested the Dunlop cruzmax which he says does not fit. I think he is full of it.
My next set will be the cruzmax just to see how they hold up.
I would think you can get either one if you request it and dealer wants to sell. I would think For sure they both fit.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
up at 5200, I didn't think I was getting in to them that hard. Ended up with another of the same from my not so informed dealer after I requested the Dunlop cruzmax which he says does not fit. I think he is full of it.
My next set will be the cruzmax just to see how they hold up.
I would think you can get either one if you request it and dealer wants to sell. I would think For sure they both fit.
My bike came with the Cruzmax. I got it back in May of 2011 so your dealer is full of it. I have a Metz on the back and it looks smaller than the Dunlop on the front. I will say the Metz is lasting a lot longer but starting to lose traction.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts