Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a beautiful black and red anniversary edition #50 out of 150 made. This is the link to the vehicle. New & Used Powersports in Central PA | Carns Equipment LLC.. Call in and ask for Derek and schedule a time to view the bike or to arrange purchase and get some info on shipping. Thanks for the interest. The number for Derek is 814-205-9697, or you can email him a [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Sure looks like a Cross Country TOUR to me but perhaps it is just a Cross Country to which someone has added the trunk and hard lowers - all perfectly painted to match the rest of the bike :)

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
2,771 Posts
Price is $10k more than tour models sell for now. Looks like a decent bike. You won't find a buyer here we know better than spending that much.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
What is the asking price? I did not see it on the dealer's website.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
What is the asking price? I did not see it on the dealer's website.
WAS:$19,900
SALE PRICE:$15,999

I was wrong, not $10k over going rate with the "sale" price.

Seems odd that someone would make an account here just for that. I bet they have had it there for a while and can't sell it at that crazy price.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
What do you think is the going price for a 2014 XCT NOT anniversary edition? Then we can add about $10 to that for the increase in value that the anniversary edition brings :)

By the way, what Victory anniversary was it commemorating?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
What do you think is the going price for a 2014 XCT NOT anniversary edition? Then we can add about $10 to that for the increase in value that the anniversary edition brings :)

By the way, what Victory anniversary was it commemorating?
The start of Victory.

They are selling on FB for $8-9k.
The original price is $10k premium for cheesy stickers. Those take away from the value not add to it. At least to me. Pull them off and sell stickers for $10k.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts