Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riding my 2015 Chieftain with Vance & Hines turn downs, on my daily ride home from work.

·
Registered
12,213 Posts
That's a lot of urban sprawl y'all live in. If it wasn't for lane splitting being legal, you'd still be out there. I'll assume those pipes sound good cuz they were recorded with a crappy mike and played though my crappy speakers. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,968 Posts
I've rode many times in Cali and just can't lane split even being legal it seems like the wrong thing to do I guess it's 30+ years of being programed on a bike not to.

Bike sounds good.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Pipes sound good. Video is good. Now if we could get someone with Vance & Hines on a cross bike to ride like you with a video like that. That would make me want some VH pipes!

·
Premium Member
8,796 Posts
How did you resist 'gunning it' under bridges and tunnels?

·
Registered
145 Posts
He's alive!!!! How are you and that bike getting along?
Hey Paulie not sure if this was directed towards me or not? Its going fine and taking time....its just difficult making decision's that cost money and I want to do everything possible one time. Not drop a ton of money and then change my mind 2 or 3 times. Research,research,research. Make a decision and move to the next thing. This winter thing helps ease the pain of patience! This video although an Indian helps refine/define what sound I want in pipes! Once again not sure if this was directed towards me. For everyone else I am putting together a salvage bike and I made an order from Paulie. I am a very happy satisfied customer! More orders to come! cheers

·
Registered
145 Posts
Things are being figured out as a I go along.....its a labor of love!:)
Its like putting together a model car. Set the old part by the new part and go for it.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Don't know if I could handle riding where I had to lane split 90% of the time. I was waiting for some one to cut you off or worst yet make you the center of a metal sandwich. Bike Sounds great though...thumb up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts