Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa was good to me this year and I picked up my suede Black with red pinstripes Cross Country on New Year's Eve.

I've been a daily rider of various motorcycles for well over twenty years and look forward to putting lots of new miles on this bike.

·
Premium Member
12,994 Posts
Welcome! I think you are the first person from Taiwan we have gotten that I've seen.

I lived there for a year when I was a kid. Interesting place back then. I'm sure it still is.

How did you manage to get a Victory in Taiwan? The XC is mighty big for there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As of about ten years ago, big bikes are now road legal. The first victory dealer opened in Taiwan about two years ago. A new dealer opened up not far from my place last month, and I bought the first victory sold at this end of the island.

P.s.

I found I can't start my own thread in any of the forums. What do I need to do to gain that user privilege?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been here for a little over a quarter century now. Long story.

There are plenty of beautiful mountain roads to give this bike a workout.

Come on by and I'll be happy to show you some world class rides.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Santa was good to me this year and I picked up my suede Black with red pinstripes Cross Country on New Year's Eve.

I've been a daily rider of various motorcycles for well over twenty years and look forward to putting lots of new miles on this bike.
Welcome from Connecticut, USA!

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I found I can't start my own thread in any of the forums. What do I need to do to gain that user privilege?
You now have over 2 posts, so the rest of the forums should be open to you.

·
Super Moderator
4,942 Posts
Welcome the 2015 is a fine motorcycle.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Welcome from Batam Island Indonesia .... Ride safe and post some cool pictures of your bike please ....

You bought the first vic in your place ?

Cool, in 2013 i bought the first vic on our Island .... Well actually my wife bought it, but that is a different story, ha ha

Enjoy the read mate ....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts