·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Customized XC.
Lloydz cams,intake,timing wheel
MSD coil pack
Victory flat black Mitered mini apes
NESS beveled collection grips,mirrors,gas cap,shift rod.
Vance and Hines 4.5" hi output
Corbin Gunfighter saddle
1.5" lowered
Dyno 119/120.
23" hoop. 6.5 deg rake
$25000

Attachments

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
You can have your STOCK handlebars back... that should add to the value. :wink

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
U no wat u can do wit those bars SilverT?????
yup ... bend over and I'll do it ! Ya prick ya hosed me for $150 bucks.

karma is a bitch and she'll get ya if she hasn't already (seeing as how you're forced to sell your bike due to a divorce settlement) ... hmmmm considering the kinda guy you are, that's probably B/S.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
SilvrT, Please post a link to the thread in which the issue over the bars is discussed if such a thread exists. The satisfaction of past buyers of what 757driver is selling would seem quite germane to anyone considering the purchase of his bike.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
yup ... bend over and I'll do it ! Ya prick ya hosed me for $150 bucks.

karma is a bitch and she'll get ya if she hasn't already (seeing as how you're forced to sell your bike due to a divorce settlement) ... hmmmm considering the kinda guy you are, that's probably B/S.
Hello SilvrT ;
Your mouths writing checks your OLD (68 y/o) ass can't cash.
Alberta is a regular route for me SilvrT , I'll be up in your neck of the woods next week! I'd like to pay you a visit and refund your monies... With a little added interest of course for your troubles!
take me up on it brother, I like to settle my scores in person.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Your mouths writing checks your fat ass can't cash.
Ill come look you up next week when I fly to BC
take me up on it brother, I like to settle my scores in person.

heh ... you wouldn't discuss the issue of the bars with me, offer an explanation or an apology ... nothing ... but push you a little and ya sure can spew off.

When you get here, bring cash :nerd

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
heh ... you wouldn't discuss the issue of the bars with me, offer an explanation or an apology ... nothing ... but push you a little and ya sure can spew off.

When you get here, bring cash :nerd
What's your #?

It's really easy to push people on the Internet ,
But when it boils down to it- let's see how much you push when we meet. Maybe after I "tune you up" you'll be a little more thoughtful with the words you choose to use.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
What's your #?

It's really easy to push people on the Internet ,
But when it boils down to it- let's see how much you push when we meet. Maybe after I "tune you up" you'll be a little more thoughtful with the words you choose to use.

It's also really easy to have a civil discussion over something. I asked you if they were the 2" pullbacks... you never responded. I said again that if they were the 2" pullbacks, I'd buy them from you ... which I did yet you still did not confirm. Frankly, I had a strange feeling about it from the get go. Anyhoo, once I got the bars and discovered they were not the 2" pullbacks but rather, the exact same STOCK handlebars I have on my XCT, I then emailed you asking what you had to say about that... you never replied.

I also stated, in your thread "I am willing to accept my part in not specifically getting a confirmation that they were (or were not) the 2" pullback bars." You still never responded.

Had you communicated with me about this and perhaps even admitted you made a mistake, it would never have come to this. I'd have just accepted that and gone on about my life.

Now you want to make an issue out of it. You started this by inferring what I could do with those bars. All of this leaves me with one conclusion and that is you knew they weren't the 2" pullbacks, you knew what I wanted, yet you gladly took my money knowing full well you "stuck it to me".

IMO you are a deceitful person who will think nothing of ripping someone else off. If I'm wrong, then prove it by owning up to making a mistake and apologizing. That's the ONLY way you will redeem youself to me and possibly others who might consider having dealings with you.

Threatening me is a waste of your time.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Dang, SilvrT, I read the thread and that is too bad. I see that you assumed a bit much but your conclusion was not unreasonable. 757driver should have at least had the courtesy to respond to you with more than the threats in this thread and probably should have refunded your money minus his shipping costs.

757driver, we've only read one side of the story. Well.... that plus your threats in this thread. In an attempt to be fair before reaching a conclusion, what is your side of this sordid tale? Will you send SilvrT back the cost of the bars minus shipping? Of course, he would have to send the bars back to you.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Dang, SilvrT, I read the thread and that is too bad. I see that you assumed a bit much but your conclusion was not unreasonable. 757driver should have at least had the courtesy to respond to you with more than the threats in this thread and probably should have refunded your money minus his shipping costs.

757driver, we've only read one side of the story. Well.... that plus your threats in this thread. In an attempt to be fair before reaching a conclusion, what is your side of this sordid tale? Will you send SilvrT back the cost of the bars minus shipping? Of course, he would have to send the bars back to you.

G'day,

Vinish
Thanks Vinish. Truthfully, I don't care about the money .. I just want the guy to come clean.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Patiently waiting

Hmm, patiently waiting to see this response!( Although methinks me starting to see a pattern here!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts