1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to Victory , and the Forum . cheers

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Hi guys, this forum is pretty nice for Vic bikes.

My last two bikes were Yamahas, but I love my new Victory thus far.
Welcome to the forum!
I see the Bairs logo in the background. Are you a local boy too?

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Nice catch. Yeah I am, just down the road from Bair's!
I still haven't stopped in there. I'm afraid if I do, I'll leave with an Indian Springfield that I can't afford haha.

I'm close to the Faircrest Steel Plant, so not too far from yourself. There's a few Ohio boys on here, but I believe you and I are the only Stark county ones. thumb up

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still haven't stopped in there. I'm afraid if I do, I'll leave with an Indian Springfield that I can't afford haha.

I'm close to the Faircrest Steel Plant, so not too far from yourself. There's a few Ohio boys on here, but I believe you and I are the only Stark county ones. thumb up
Nice. Who would have thought. I've got family that works up at Timken.

I was actually on the market for an Indian Scout for the longest time. My first visit to Bair and I found Victory Gunners and Octanes. I rode a few different bikes and this Gunner is the only thing I'd ever want.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Nice. Who would have thought. I've got family that works up at Timken.

I was actually on the market for an Indian Scout for the longest time. My first visit to Bair and I found Victory Gunners and Octanes. I rode a few different bikes and this Gunner is the only thing I'd ever want.
I worked at Timken Research/WHQ for about a year and a half. They did some restructuring and I was one of two floor employees let go. I landed on my feet, so no biggie. I had a highball as my first bike, but it wasn't the best at long, 2-up adventures. So now the wife and I rumble along on a cross country. Good stuff either way.

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Welcome to Victory and to the forums! Enjoy the ride!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and to Victory riding.
VICTORY - WE RIDE!!!

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Hi guys, this forum is pretty nice for Vic bikes.

My last two bikes were Yamahas, but I love my new Victory thus far.
Welcome from a '16 Gunner rider in Warren... Trumbull County...

I took my bike down south at the beginning of the month for a ride with my old high school buddy. Road Suches Loop in Northwest Georgia (couldn't get over to the Dragon like we originally planned)... had a BLAST!!!! The Gunner can carve some curves!!!

Cheers!!!

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts