Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pulled my bike out for a clean before my first ride and I'm having issues with the speedo and all the lights (minus the headlamp) All lights on the speedo are dead, turn signals and running lights too.

During the winter I hooked up a rear light to my side plate but I can't imagine that would have anything to do with this.

All fuses are fine. Bike still runs as it should. Advice?

·
13,002 Posts
new bike go to dealer. 10mm wrench check battery bolts

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Dealer

I would go to the dealer. I bought the Ness-Magnum last spring. I rode it 3000 miles and to make a long story short the main wiring harness was bad. Nothing like being 7 hours from home and the bike to fail. Funny thing was I had an issue with the front headlight being backwards Hi beam on when switch was on low beam and both on when on high beam.

Ma Vic had some issues last year, so take her back to the dealer.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Just pulled my bike out for a clean before my first ride and I'm having issues with the speedo and all the lights (minus the headlamp) All lights on the speedo are dead, turn signals and running lights too.

During the winter I hooked up a rear light to my side plate but I can't imagine that would have anything to do with this.

All fuses are fine. Bike still runs as it should. Advice?

As VJ said! And where did you take the power from for the new light?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts